Nowadays, most businesses and industries rely on a commercial garage door to store their products securely.
Unlike an average household garage door, a commercial garage door uses high-caliber materials to handle the daily wear and tear.
Moreover, it has a more flexible mechanism for convenience.
When a business’ commercial garage door malfunctions, it can affect the productivity of the workplace.
Furthermore, the state of your garage door says a lot about the reputation of your company.
A broken garage door might turn away clients since the security of the goods would be an issue.
One common type of commercial garage door that most businesses favored is a steel commercial roll-up sheet door.
Why Choose a Steel Commercial Roll-Up Sheet Door?
You can lift the panels to open the door manually or through a remote.
However, it has relatively much smaller individual slats.
When opened, its slats coil at a small space above the door.
Most businesses choose steel as their material for their commercial roll-up door.
Aside from being widely available in the market, the interlocking of steel slats produces a sturdier door.
A steel commercial roll-up sheet door has the following advantages:
• It offers more security. Compared to wood, aluminum, and fiberglass, steel is a material that is harder to penetrate. It can keep away intruders and robbers who can cause losses in your business.
• It saves up space. Since the roll-up door coils at its top, it takes up a little overhead space. It can be vital for a business that has a limited working area.
• It is durable and long-lasting. Steel can withstand wear and tear from everyday use. Also, with high-quality primers and paint coatings, it can survive fire, dents, and rust.
• It is easy to customize. It is available in the market in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and styles. With the right choice, you can enhance the aesthetic appeal of your exterior.
If you want to purchase a steel commercial roll-up sheet door, contact experts to conduct a garage door installation.
Steel Commercial Roll-Up Sheet Door Repair
Accidents in the workplace can happen and affect your commercial garage door.
The moment that your roll-up door is broken, you should attend to its needs right away.
May it be due to broken parts or the door itself is damaged, it can significantly affect the work dynamics – especially if security plays an essential factor in your business.
Common problems associated with steel commercial roll-up sheet doors are the following:
• Over-tensioned springs that may lead to their breakage
• Power problems for electricity-dependent steel commercial roll-up.
• Broken or damaged track
• Loose or missing supports
• Hard to open or close door
A steel commercial roll-up sheet door repair requires an expert’s touch.
Damages on the supports and other mechanical parts need a technician with years of working experience in garage doors.
24-Hour Commercial Garage Door Technician in Long Beach
Accidents can happen all the time.
When your commercial roll-up needs inspection and repair, Long Beach Garage Doors is available 24 hours a day to attend to all your worries.
We are one of the leading garage door service companies in Long Beach with unrivaled years of experience.
Our technicians have undergone intensive training to solve your garage door issues the right way.
No matter how big or small the steel commercial roll-up sheet door repair is, we will finish it fault-free.
After your call, we will immediately dispatch our friendly and service-oriented door technicians with the right tools, protective gear, and equipment.
Comprehensive Garage Door Services in Long Beach
We cater to both residential and commercial establishments.
Our experts understand how each type of garage door works, so you can always rely on us.
We will conduct a comprehensive inspection of your garage door.
And with our reputation on the line, we will solve the issues immediately.
Some of our services are:
• Garage door installation and repair
• Roll-up door inspection
• Sensor, opener, roller, or dent repair
• Broken spring replacement
• Garage door track alignment
One of our goals is to achieve a 100% satisfaction rating.
Our clients are always our number one priority.
We see to it that we follow the safety regulations in handling the job at hand.
For a safe steel commercial roll-up sheet door repair, don’t hesitate to contact Long Beach Garage Doors!
Fast, efficient, and affordable garage door services – that’s our guarantee.